I firmly believe in positive affirmations and positive self-talk. The words you speak out loud set the tone for your day. Additionally, they influence the overall energy or spirit of your atmosphere. When you think about how you start your week, I want you to consider the words you say to describe the week you believe you will have.
I have found that my words can impact the start of my week. Ultimately, the words I speak can influence my overall thoughts and attitudes concerning my week.
This is why positive affirmations are useful.
An affirmation is simply as saying you speak out loud that helps encourage positive thoughts. Affirmations should be encouraging and realistic. I certainly do not want to give the impression that affirmations fix everything or that they will automatically make you feel better. However, with practice and intention, they can help you have a more positive outlook regarding various aspects of your life.
Here are 6 Affirmation for a Tough Day.
Related Post: 9 Positive and Encouraging Everyday Affirmations.
6 AFFIRMATIONS TO KICK START YOUR WEEK
- I trust that I can help myself and when needed I can seek help from someone else.
- I am a resource, and I am resourceful.
- This is hard but I will remember hard times do not last forever.
- I am worthy of taking up space with my body and voice in this moment.
- I did my best today and I will try again tomorrow.
- can find gratitude in this day
I hope you found this post helpful. Wishing you all the best this week and beyond.
Do you practice reciting affirmations throughout the week? Feel free to share in the comment section below.
Peace, Love, and Joy.